Saturday, August 23, 2008

today, what did I do?
I talked to Jasmine on the phone, all the way in Perth (: during her birthday !
Only for a while though, heh.
I love you girl, happy belated once again !

Anyway, I asked my mum to drop me off at Tash's ( usual Saturday routine )
I usually stay at her place and go to church with her on Sunday.
My previous posts were colourful, i find it so ugly !
I wanted to try something new with my free time, turns out I was too free.
holidays are coming to an end-
*cries in the corner*
I seriously don't wanna face school right now.
homework,crazy teachers,boring subjects.
terrible math teacher.
Yes, my favourite class to fall asleep during, Pn. Chang's stupid math.
Terrible teacher, don't get me wrong, I love math.
heh heh
Its all coming to a sad end, how does my sad story end ?
with a Sunday.
Out, nicole.

No comments: