Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my beloved LDBFFL.
you guys make me smile, the jokes you people make, the stupid things we do on the BUS, late night phone calls, our sleepovers, I never wanna lose any of you. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you guys the most. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such blessings :) When either one of us cry, we all cry together. Remember when we were in standard 6? How we cried together. Good old times =D We've been friends for so long that I never wanna let go. My school mates, my school favourite mates. The funniest moments we have, the craziest songs and scrapbooks we make, make us laugh. We even sing friends forever everytime we have a reunion. ARGH, some of us might be moving one day, but always remember that you have my friendship. Best friends or no best friends next time, we'll always be the people who shared something that no one has ever shared like we did =D I promise that I treasure you guys more than the world :) thank you!

No comments: