Monday, August 11, 2008

tomorrow, going to Gurney with class :)
Day trip to see some Aids Campaign.
Going there by bus;
my fav 7* yayyy!
Pn. Annie is gonna bring us there :b
She's okayyyyy but sometimes, yeah y'know what I mean.

Double yayyyys* holidays are a few days away.
m e r d e k a m e r d e k a m e r d e k a ;
Its coming sooooon (:
Equals party like a rockstar.
AHHH, so much to look forward to *bites nails.

This month BETTER be good, I'm so sick of the same old shit =/
Lets talk about TODAY.
What did a girl as free as a dove do? (:
stupid, waited for my teacher but it turned out there was NO tuition.
ROAR.
But I slept for sure, and I had to babysit my little cousin Justin.
He was playing with my sister's laptop and phone HAHA.
This is good, I keep my door locked.
And and he loves me (:
I miss going out. 7 ( My loves) :D
updates soon.

No comments: