Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lovely Saturday With Em' :)

Saturday :D
We decided to have a little dinner in Gurney.
Was actually celebrating Tasha's belated party ;)
So, in the afternoon, my mum brought me out. *mother-daughter thing.
Then later, in the evening, went to Gurney :)
Sat down at Winter Warmers for a bit, then planned to walk to Gurney Drive (last minute)
* photographed everyone. Except me, ofcourse.
Eesa, Renee, Janice, Tasha & I




So, we walked there and decided to go to McDonalds Sunrise.
Gurney Drive was FULL. ( some genius's idea)
They decided to walk back to Gurney and played pool in Mega Q =/
Mega Q, I don't reaaally like.


I officially became and un-anti pool person :D They taught me pool. No doubt, I still suck. But we had fun :)
Looook, I'm playing pool! Yeng, huh? =p

Then, we decided to meet up and go on Kiddy Rides Lol.
We saw em' on the way.
My people I love.

They went to Mega Q again so Tasha and I went to Toys'R'Us! LOL
And who am I? Thats a secret I'll never tell ;) LOL can't get enough of Gossip Girl.
After a while, they asked us to meet them in Mega Q for a supriiseeee*
Off we went and awwwwwww they got Tash cakes :) and each candle lit on em'. So sweet*
I bought Tash shorts Heh.

So, we left to grandma's house at around 10 plus and was soooo tired.

Gossiped, watched The Guru Pitka and off we went to church in the morning :)

end-

No comments: