Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Went to Gurney today in the afternoon for lunch at Winter Warmers.

went back to tasha's place.

I bought a new sim card :D ( friends ask for my new number )


Then, off we went =D Downstairs to play badminton. *forced by diet freak
Not much interest in playing stuff on holidays. But hey, I don't wanna be stuck at home alone so I had to follow her.

Yes, I was soooo pro ;) Doing stupid stuff, and all. I played and complained a lot Hahaha* and soon, I gave up playing.
But the other missy played. so I vained =D



It was sooo fun and all, and I started to sweat, a lot. Grrh*
the funny bit of today;
I dropped my slipper in the pool! Omg Tasha helped soooooo much by laughing *gives a sarcastic face
So, I used those badminton thingys. Didn't wanna get wet afterall, so yeah.
And guess what? The badminton thingy's fell in the pool too.
Ohh, and it was sooo suffering, eh ? Hahaha.
Overall,

Conclusion: Holidays make people retarded. Here, take me as a sample.

No comments: