Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random post.

Saturday
Hello readers, sorry for not posting much.
I know you're getting fustrated with me, yes yes ? :D
Blame my moodless self. But I'm happy happy again Lol!
Getting used to the school thingy already.
speaking about my retainers, it left me with a crooked smile :(
Its so uncomfortable but I'm getting a hang of it :D
Sunday
tash took a random pic of me before going for fam lunch.
Yes, it was after church.

yes both of you are going to kill me after this, I took it without them knowing.

But it just looks so cute, doesn't mean anything. la la la*

Okay, happy tree friends. Happy happy ? Grrh.

Summary of today =D
I bought books from BORDERS with my mum and dad, and had lunch with em'.
Sister came home today and bought donuts.
I love and hate you at the same time.
Love you cause you bought Big Apple Donuts that I ohh-so-loveeeeee
Hate you cause its so hard for me to control myself! *cries.
Anyways, will post on different occs soon
Mwah ! nic

No comments: