Monday, August 18, 2008

sore throat? 
yes, it can lead to fever and i see it coming.
i went to watch sex & the city with my sister today.
it wasn't bad but long.
awesome and touching :)
That movie just makes me wanna go to NYC. Hah.
anyways, our parents picked us up at around 10 something and off we went.
Was actually recovering but condition got worse after movie.
My sister convinced me to catch a movie with her, sooo ;)
No regrets, I went with her to buy a pressie for her loveydovey !
i helped ! i DID *proud.
I really need to get some sleep but the problem is I can't, I try hard tho.
school holidays in, stress out ?
my tuitions never stopped, sadly. Still have tuitions weekly 5 times a week I think.
Yeappp, that sucks big time, eh? Hah hah.
noticed my NO PICTURES thing?
My computer keyboard lost it.
So, will upload soon.

sex & the city;
touching movie, almost cried. You're gonna love it :) I give a mmmmmmmm 7 and a half out of a 10.
yayyy.

No comments: