Saturday, August 2, 2008

Queensbay with MY GIRLS ;)

Morning, woke up did my stuff.
Then, got to queensbay around 11 plus and met up with Wendy and Nicole Ong ;)
We went to the Skating Rink floor and bought Holland Fries. It wasn't very delicious, trust me.
After that, we got bored so we went to Toys'R'Us while waiting for em' (late people) GRRR*


I got quite random. Poking toys and stuff :)
Oh yeah and I saw this doll, so creepy. You can feed her. She bites ;)
Yeah, and I bought 2 new books too* for the holiday period.

Ohhh, how I wanna ride this thing :(

On the way to meet Li Fen at Jusco. The three of us went to meet her at the Men section *got confused LOL.

Off we went to have lunch at Daves Deli (however you spell it)
Ordered the chicken, which Wendy barely ate.
The food wasn't as good as it was a long time ago, you see. But it was aight :D (Wendy complained about her chicken) That craphead :b
After that, we met up with yeisha,yvonne,janice,erica and sl.
someone used us just to meet a boy, HUH :) wont mention it HEE HEEE HEEEEE :b

So, we went skating :D And someone wanted to meet someone too* Wont mention it, HEE HEEE HEEEEE :b
I didn't know how to skate. I fell three times, Oh man it hurt.
I dragged Erica down with me, sorry bout that sister :b
SORRY, no pictures in this section. Didn't bring cellphone in the rink :)
Then, Wendy had to go home :(
Nicole Ong too *double :(
Then, Yeisha and Yvonne too.
ps. : thank you bffs (fen, wendy, nic ong) for teaching me how to skate.

Then, we went to f o r e v e r 2 1 . (the most hilarious place)
We did something real stupid and embaressing. Oh well ;)

We each picked out an ugly clothing for each other :b Heee heeeeeeee.
We look sexy, yeah?Lol* Isn't that bad.
THE Erica,

THE nicole,

I look so SEXY, huh?


Later, we went to Coffee Bean for dinner :b
And then friend's mum sent us home.
conclusion : you girls are my life xxx; no matter where we are, we do whats best, HAVE FUN ;)

No comments: