Thursday, December 25, 2008

I tag;
1. Tasha Ng
2. Stefanie Teoh
3.
Jasmine
4. Janice Ong

5. Wendy
6
. Li Fen
7. Shannon

8
. Tania
9.
Nigel
10. Giap

How did you get to know 1?
She's my cousin ;D

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
They already are heh.. We three make the perfect couple.

Would 5&6 make a good couple?
Hmm, suuuureee.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
HAHAHA, you know what I like about YOU sexyyyy mama! :D

Do you know anything about 8's family?
Yep, the same family as mine. HAHA

Tell me something about 9.
YOU tell me about 9!

What language does 2 speaks?
Alien.

Who is 3 going out with?
ME ! ME ME ME ;D

How old is 4?
Same age as I am.

When was the last time u talk to 5?
Just this morning.

Who is 10's favourite singer?
CAO GE GARY or something AHAHAHAHA

Would you date 7?
hahahaha suuureeee sexyyy mama! ;)

What is 9's last name?
Chan

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Hahahahaha yess! Of courseee

Which school does 2 goes to?
Mgs. my schoooool

What do you like about 3?
Everything ;D

No comments: