Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just another lazy Wednesday.

Hey, readers!
Just another lazy Wednesday..woke up around 1 pm, again.
Nothing much to blog about, soon soon, this week, with camera :D
Tuition soon, *sigh
Anyways, on Sunday, got some charity Christmas party thing @ Penang Club.
Grandma asked Tash & I to help out with face paintings.
I'd love to, but I wouldn't wanna spoil their high expectations on me to draw them a pretty butterfly or anything else.
I'd probably ruin their whole thing and make them cry :(
I'm seriously very bad at art.. lol, like really bad at art.
No joke man, but I'll try my best and update on how it turns out okay.
Haha!
Wednesday, everyones out I suppose, cept me.
Sad old Nicole just waiting for her tuition teacher to arrive here.
I wanna do mannis and pedis. Perhaps on Friday.
Update on those later, for now this is all I've gots.
So see you guys soon, take care and lastly enjoy your holidays to the fullest 'cuz schools a bummer, like really.

No comments: