Monday, December 22, 2008

Memorable Moments I definitely will keep in mind, forever..


This was..when we won our Choral Speaking back in Standard 6, right?
Sigh, good ol' times =(
Those long bus rides, the talks and vaining we use to have, that was memorable man.

We even vained at school. You probably wouldn't find me.

The second pic was edited a looong time ago so don't blame our bad editing skills..very noob =)

Omg, this was funny! Hahaha.


Lifen, the girl I've known for almost 11 years..
And Shannon, the girl I use to pick on back then in standard three, and it touches me that you remember exactly the mean words I said.. *Hahahaha
But, I'm glad as ever our friendship grew and bloomed like a pretty flower in 2006.

" ...at the beginning..with you "


This is for the 7 of you. Years go by and things change, one by one, things do come and go don't they? But I'm glad our friendship still remains, and hope it will..forever( I literally mean till the day I die, forever.. ). Thank you guys for everything and sitting with me through this journey. Ily bffs.
This is just something I wanna grow up looking at, saying " awwwww, those people ! I remember that time.. and that too! etc.. ". I never wanna forget you guys. Actually my entire point of blogging is not only for public eyes to read what I did all day and all, but to remember, remember the times I never ever wanna forget.

as for you readers, I bet it was really fun to see our ugly pics, no? I know, the pictures are limited cause we never actually loved vaining. How sad.

As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever
this quote goes to a few of my other girls too,
Tasha, Jasmine, Janice, Renee and Eesa.
Me hearts all of you.

No comments: