Monday, December 22, 2008

A pleasant suprise, indeed.

Jasmine's back! She suprised me in my sleep..
So, this exactly was the conversation, I basically can remember the whole thing after literally being reminded loads of times by both Janice and Jasmine.

She came to my house at around 12.10 with Janice.
Jasmine&Janice: weii..nicole *shakes Nicole
Nicole:...
Jasmine:weiii..
Nicole:huh??you here ad?huh??*rubs eyes*
Jasmine: WEI!
Nicole:OMG!! JASMINE YOU BACK ALREADY?OMG OMG OMG *jumps*
*both hugs*
Janice:HAHAHA!
SHUT UP, if you're laughing at my blur-ness. We went to Gurney after and they both came over to my place at around 9, watched Wild Child =D
They went home at..11? Haha.
Will blog about that soon.
Today was fun man! Feels like now, my holidays finally starting. heh
WELCOME BACK BFF ;D

No comments: