Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I want !


Yeah, I know.. I haven't been blogging for quite some time now, its because of the new phone, but don't worry people, no worries.. I'm going to bring my cam instead ;) Okay, technically, its my dad's but oh well, sharing is caring right dad? heh.
I know, most people are turned off by JUST WORDS, right? but, its all I've got. 'Cept for pics I can google on.. heh. I will update this very very soon, really..:)
*Paris Hilton
Ooh, yes. Paris Hilton, I know a lot of people, they hate her..dislike her, however you want to put it. But, personally, I like Paris. Ever since I was little, I know.. Haha!I know, she may seem all bimbo on the outside, but inside, I bet she's a really nice person. I'm not really crazy about the things she does and all, but I do love the way she is..;) She's not that much of a bimbo, really..I THINK lol.
*New York


anyways, I've been watching movies and all, especially the hit tv series, Gossip Girl and realised how badly I wanna live in *New York. Penang is home sweet home, but I want to experience something new and all. Maybe be an intern.. I know, I wish.. Haha! Bring me to New York, thats all I want for Christmas.*prays hard to God* heh..
BRING ME BACK TO DISNEYLAND.
I miss Disneyland so much. So many memories, looking through the family albums, goodness..Someday, I promise we'll go all together again family :) Disneyland is like heaven on earth.. I will go again someday with you guys! P.s/ me love you Hercules ;)

No comments: