Monday, December 8, 2008

Updates,people!;)

Updates! But with only two pictures! Hahaha

Okiedokie so, today Tash asked me out, so we went to Kiddies World.
Beside that, my day was really boring..
Didn't do much, and my mum made this rule, to go out only once a week, so yepp..screw today! =(
*
Wanted to watch a movie, but Tasha didn't agree to that.. So yes, I HADD to follow her wiseee decisionss.
LOOK WHERE WE ENDED UP TASHA! Hahah
I'm not really gonna blog about today.. Sucky.
YESS, the time I know I have been always longing for, Christmas.
You know, when I listen to Christmas songs, it makes me feel all happy and excited.. No, really =D
I've been dreaming of a white Christmass
*
Personally, I love Christmas.
I'm not really the kind who spends Christmas partying I guess, maybe just a small get together..most of the time.
Lets see where I end up this year ;)
But I really love Christmas spent with friends and family.
The homey feeling to it, it just makes me wanna sing.
Anyways, I have been sleeping a little TOO late these days. 5 to 6 am sometimes.
Lol, ever since my trip, my timing has been a little to the OUT side.
HAHA.
I have been trying, but ahh nevermind that.
Sleep late, wake up late. NO BIG DEAL
Its 3.12 now. See what I mean?? and here I am, blogging about stuff.
No, blogging about Christmas stuff!
16 days till Christmas.
I can't believe I'm so excited for something that isn't really important over here.
But it is for me, as I loove the mood and everything about it.
OKAY, signing out now..=)
Hope I didn't bore you too much. hehe

No comments: