Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry for no recent updates..
I would probably update on Christmas.
Maybe a little here and there?
Don't expect too much okay? :)
I'm quite confused with my new handphone, and the cable and all..
So, more on that later? Thats if I figure out.
Gotta bring the camera next time, stupid handphone..
ANYWAYSSS
for you, my dear ol' cousin, Tasha..Don't worry, I'm here for you. Life is complicating, it wouldn't be normal if everything were to be easy all time time, right? So, lets prepare ourselves to get through life..During the process, we're gonna learn so many new things. But its always easier to get through life with someone there for you..That truly cares.So, don't worry so much, you have me, and no matter what problems you face girl, I'm here for you.. Family family ! :) Heh, thank you for being there for me no matter what too, so heres my advise for you..Life is about experience, sometimes you just wouldn't know what might be if you don't take a little risk..;) Cheer up, love! XOXO
For you, Tashhie.

No comments: