Saturday, December 6, 2008

Short post.

Tasha and I were complaining online on how boring days were getting,
so, we decided on a sleepover.
I went over to her place at around 9.30?? Almost 10.
We were downstairs laughing out loud and gossiping.
Almost all the best moments in life, are spent with her, seriously. =)

So, we were downstairs.. It was so relaxing, the night breeze.
Mmm ..



So, we shifted to an area near the pool..It was so comfy..
Too bad Penang barely has any stars at all, tsk.







I got hungry, so we chilled then walked over to a burger stall! Haha.
Bought my food and watched American Pie with her, and House Bunny all by myself..
Because she well, fell asleep. =/
The next day, she left for Gurney, well she dropped me home.
I had no intensions whatsoever to go to Gurney, but gah, went anyways..for what?an hour?
HAHA.

She just has this habit of pulling up a camera when you're texting etc..
She's the most random..SERIOUSLY =/
So, yeah you can't escape the the vain person up there.. So, just..learn to live with it.
HAHA, at least she got us a shot..I have none.
Didn't vain..Hello? One hour.

Met a few people at Gurney.. Then went home. :)
My days are boring..dont ask..Guess I'll just have to arrange more sleepovers with Tasha..
LOVE YOU COUSIN.

No comments: