Thursday, December 25, 2008

New Haircut, you poodle.

A Jolly Jolly Christmas it was, indeed.
The saddest part is that its over.
Alotta people haven't been blogging lately.
..Probs busy enjoying whats left of the holidays
as i sit home and ROT
Oooh, did you know Robert Pattinson had a haircut?
Okay, this one looks plain weird.
No really, WEIRD ( to me lahh )
He looks so 'miang' in this picture wei.
{Robert's mind}: HEHEHE gon get me purty guurlsss
AHAHAHAHA shut up I know I'm laughing at my own joke
But he looked good in Twilight,

Erm, he looks pretty good, I guess.
Not quite sure, he isn't very photogenic..
Photos make him look rather unattractive. But, the movie.
OMG, I tell you. Heh, yep..still not over it. =)
He has a pretty strong British accent, sad they didn't let him use it.

No comments: